Friday, October 28, 2011

Re-post: Goal Statement Cycle 1

I realized that I never posted my goals for Cycle 1 on my blog, though I had written about them on the self-evaluation at the beginning of the term. So here they are again:


(from early in October)


For the first cycle of the Pronunciation Exercises, I hope to be able to eliminate English words that make my Japanese sound unnatural and hesitant (such as “um”), and focus on using the correct intonation and pitch. To accomplish these goals, I will:

  1. Go to office hours once a week to practice with Sato sensee.
  2. Go to Japanese Language Table at least every other week.
  3. Watch anime/listen to japanese songs as often as I can during the weekend and try to shadow small bits.
My next post will reflect on how much I followed and achieved these goals...

No comments:

Post a Comment